WIZ750SR is the compact sized serial to Ethernet module using W7500P.
18pcs / BOX
WIZnet iMCU, cortex-M0. WIZ750SR is the protocol converter that transmits the data sent by serial equipment as TCP/IP data type, and converts back the TCP/IP data received through the network into serial data to transmit back to a serial equipment.
It supports the serial interface of TTL, RS-232, RS-422/485.
- Serial to Ethernet Module based on W7500P
- RJ-45 mounted, Pin-header type module
- TTL, RS-232 Serial signals: TXD, RXD, RTS, CTS, GND (optional DSR,DTR) (TTL, RS-232 transceiver optionally built-in)
- RS-422/485 Serial signals: TXD+, TXD-, RXD+, RXD- (RS-422/485 transceiver optionally built-in)
- Support the configuration method of AT command & Configuration tool program
- Support password function for the security
- 10/100Mbps Ethernet & Max.230kbps serial speed
- Support WIZ VSP (Virtual Serial Port) program
- Dimension (mm) : 48(L) x 30 (W) x 18 (H)
- Input Voltage: 3.3V
- Max, Power Consumption: 110mA @ RS422 mode
- Operation Temperature: 0 ~ 70c
- RoHS, SVHC Compliant
- Module Type
* 3.3V LVTTL Serial interface
* RS-232 Serial interface
* RS-422/485 Serial interface
No customer reviews for the moment.