WIZ125SR is an embedded module based on WIZnet W5100 & ARM Cortex-M3. WIZ125SR is the protocol converter that transmits the data sent by serial equipment as TCP/IP data type, and converts back the TCP/IP data received through the network into serial data to transmit back to the equipment. It supports two serial ports so that it can communicate with two serial equipments at the same time.
5pcs / Box
- Serial to Ethernet Module based on W5100 & Cortex-M3
- Serial signals : TXD, RXD, RTS, CTS, GND signals (2 UART/RS-232C)
- 2 DB-9 & RJ-45 mounted
- Support the configuration method of AT command & Configuration tool program
- 10/100Mbps Ethernet & Max.115.2kbps serial speed
- Support WIZ VSP (Virtual Serial Port) program
- 2 DB-9 for serial & 1 RJ-45 for Ethernet interface
- Dimension (mm) : 88.5(L) x 65.5 (W) x 18 (H)
- Input Voltage : 5V
- Max. Power Consumption : 220mA
- Operation Temperature : 0 ~ 70℃
- RoHS, SVHC Compliant
No customer reviews for the moment.