WIZ1000 is an external device server that performs “Serial to Ethernet” function. WIZ1000 is the protocol converter that transmits the data sent by serial equipment as TCP/IP data type, and converts back the TCP/IP data received through the network into serial data to transmit back to the equipment.
Just by connecting LAN & Serial cable to the device, you can easily add the ‘Serial to Ethernet’ function.
- External device server to perform “Serial/Ethernet Convert Function”
- Support easy implementation of Ethernet to the existing serial device
- Guarantee high system stability and reliability by using W5100 hardware chip
- Support PPPoE Connection
- Supports firmware customization
- Telnet Com Port Option (RFC2217) compliant
- Supports serial configuration by using AT command
- Software utilities for easy configuration
- User friendly configuration tool program & its source code
- WIZ VSP (Virtual COM port Program)
- CE, FCC, KCC certified
- Dimension (mm) : 90.7 x 92 x 22.7 (L x W x H)
- Input Voltage : DC 5V
- Max. Power Consumption : 200mA
- Operation Temperature : 0~80℃
- RoHS, SVHC Compliant
No customer reviews for the moment.